April Japan Crate Unboxing!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016


。.:*・°☆.。。Intro。.:*・°☆.。。     
    Heyyyyy everyone guess who finally got a Japan Crate thanks to a awesome boyfriend! Um I sorta was suppose to blog this days ago, but the laziness was real, and all I did mostly was watch Durarara seasons 1 & 2 as well as a couple more episodes of Procude 101(on episode 7 I think but  episode 5 had me crying throughout the whole episode like seriously lol).

       This is my first time doing one of these unboxing plus it was a gloomy day but please please bare with me(the next day after I took these pictures it was so nice and sunny but by then I already ate everything in the box). Once I get my next one, I will be sure to make it super cute and nice!

 Now for those that don't know what Japan Crate is, it is a monthly subscription that gives you random japanese goodies right at your door without having to make the long trip to Japan. The boxes come in size mini,original, & premium. I have the mini crate before i forget to mention. You can check out the website Here!!!

。.:*・°☆.。。Unboxing。.:*・°☆.。。

Inside the crate was this cute booklet with a mini comic at the beginning. It also tells you what each item is in detail further into the booklet.
  


 。.:*・°☆.。。Chip Star Ebikoubashi。.:*・°☆.。。
At first glance I thought they were Pringles until a read the booklet. These are shrimp favored chips. Now I shouldn't have tried them because i'm allergec to seafood, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see how they would taste. Sure enough they taste just like shrimp, personally this wasn't a favorite ,but I let my non allergic to seafood little brother have then and he loved them. Oh on the plus side I didn't get an allergic reaction to them which is a plus!

。.:*・°☆.。。Fruit Shop Gummy。.:*・°☆.。。
 These were sooooo good. They tasted just like the fruit.


。.:*・°☆.。。Fue Ramune。.:*・°☆.。。
This one believe it or not was my favorite out of everything. These candies taste just like bubblegum(at least to me it did) What's cool about these candies is that once you blow through them they make a really loud whistle sound and yes I felt like a big kid. I wish we were given more than 3 because I loved these!


。.:*・°☆.。。Sakupan Giant Wafer。.:*・°☆.。。
 The wafer was so adorable I didn't want to eat it. This wafer was unique. It was a combination of creamy meets hard core. It was pretty good!


。.:*・°☆.。。Rock, Paper, Scissor Gummy。.:*・°☆.。。
 I sooo wish someone close to me had the japan crate, it would have been fun to see who would win. I had paper so I think i might have won or lose. It also came with a extra gummy as well. Oh and it also tasted like soda to me(I was the only one who thought so in the house) 


。.:*・°☆.。。Kawauso No Kotsume。.:*・°☆.。。
 This little guy was a bonus given to us, and I am glad it was just look at how cute he is! Everyone meet Oscar! lol


Thank again for reading my blog post it means a lot to me. I will have new changes and concepts coming to this blog in the near future so stay tune!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts