Sailors Delight

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

                 Hey Everyone! Today I had to fight with the clouds just to get this picture. I'm still a newbie in the makeup department, but geez I always have to rush and take pictures right after I do my makeup because I sweat easily. I usually just wash my face off and only reapply the eye makeup, because I washed away half of my face lol! I will start looking around for waterproof makeup(not really sure if that is the correct term for that type of makeup I am looking for) If anyone knows and good brands for this please please please let me know!

Top:St. John's Bay Top That  I Bought At Jcpenny Some Weeks Ago
Capri:St. John's Bay Cargo Cropped Pants
Shoes:Shoes I Got At Marshall Can't The Name At All


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts