Embrace The Dress

Wednesday, September 02, 2015


Hey Everyone Dashay here! Today I am actually wearing a dress "Gasps". I usually don't wear dresses because I dont feel comfortable in them and instantly get self conscious of my stomach and arms. Today I decided to break out my shell and do it. I'm getting tired of always covering my problem areas, and having a million thoughts about what other people think. The important thing is if I feel and like how I look and I can say I do!

Dress: Enfocus Hi Lo Maxi That I Got At Ross. I've had this dress for a while now and kept it in my closet because I usually don't wear dresses. The only problem I had with the dress was the bust area but a few pins fixed that problem. I love how the bottom flows when I walk. Makes me want to twirl in the backyard!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts