Get To Know Me Tag!

Friday, August 28, 2015


                          Hey Everyone Get To Know The Author Of That Short Blogger!


1. Where Where You Born? 
       I was born in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

2. Where You Named After Someone?
       Nope I Wasn't!

3. When Was The Last Time You Cried?
      Yesterday Over A Article I Read On Facebook(I'm A Cry Baby XD)

4.Do You Have Any Kids?
      Nope!

5. If You Were Another Person, Would You Be Friends With You?
      Yes Of Course! Would be Another Person I Can Fangirl Over Kpop And Kawaii Things With!

6. Do You Have Pets?
      Yes! Brother Has 3 Turtles And We Have a Family Dog We Adopted Last Week Named Jack!

7.Do You Use Sarcasm?
     Yes I Do.

8.Would you Bungee Jump?
      Yes And No I Probably Will Since I Ride Roller Coasters Even Though I Am Afraid Of Heights.

9.What Is Your Favorite Type Of Candy?
       I Would Have To Say Sour,Chewy, And Hard Types Are My Favs.

10. What Is Your Eye Color?
       Brown!

11.Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
       Happy Endings. I'm Too Much Of A Punk When It Comes To Scary Stuff XD

12.Do You Have Any Brothers Or Sisters?
       I Have 2 Brothers & 2 Sisters. I'm The Oldest So You Know How That Goes Lol.

13.Computer Or TV?
       Computer!!! I'm On The Computer More Plus I Watch TV On It Too.

14.What Is The First Think You Notice About A Person?
       Um I Would Say Their Personality.

15.Favorite Smell?
       Cherry Blossom I Love It Soo Much!

16.Furthest You've Been Away From Home?
       I Would Say When I Go To Philadelphia But That Is Home Too So....

17.Do You Have Any Special Talents?
       I Wish XD

18.Do You Have Any Hobbies?
       Blogging, Watching Kpop & Korean Shows, Nail Design. The Only Thing That Comes To Mind Atm XD

19.What Do You Want To Do Blogging Wise?
       I Would Love Love Love Love Love To Be A Reviewer For All Types Of Candy And Snacks From All Over The World As Well As Blog Real Like Fashion.

Found The Questions Here!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts