It's My Birthday! Cato Mini Haul

Tuesday, May 03, 2016




            It's my birthday! I finally turned 22, and figured I would do a small bit of window shopping that only lasted about 15 minutes once i went to Cato.  No joke 5 minutes into Cato, I already had 4 items in my hand. So many pastels and colors to choose from I wanted them all.


But first let me take a selfi of my outfit!(Why was I making that face? The little legs are my sister who loves shopping as well lol)

Top:Forever 21 Ruffled Waist Top In Seafoam. I don't see it on the website anymore so i'm guessing its out of stock. Hopefully gets restocked soon because this shirt is so comfortable and its becoming my new fav!
Shorts:a.n.a I got these shorts at a thrift store recently. They are so comfortable and stretchy which is a plus!
Shoes: Another thrift store find. These shoes are so comfy!
Bag:Ebay I have been cooing over this bag for a long time, till I decided enough was enough I need to have this bag! The only downside was that I thought it would be a bit bigger, but its still a cute bag so I cant complain!




The Items I Got! The shirts are so cute and pastel! Need to go back soon!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts