Let's Go To H Mart!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

              Hey Everyone Dashay here! Lately I have been thinking about doing real life blog posts as well for a long time now but never got around to it. I finally decided enough is enough and started today with my trip to H Mart. For those that don't know what H Mart is, it's a supermarket to get Asian & American goods such as food and house hold items. If you live in Georgia like me, this is the one I went to which is a 35 minute drive from my house. H Mart. This has been my second time to H-Mart and my first time buying things from here.

           The Honey Twist Snacks were sooooooo goooood omg! They were $1.29 there and sooo worth it. They reminded me of Honey Comb the cereal. If anyone wants to try them and can't get to a H Mart, you can get them on Amazon  (p.s don't mind the table coughs coughs I was in one of my "I think I'm a crafter" moments a while ago XD)

   I have been seeing these drinks for a long long long time now wanting one of course you know me XD. I finally got my hands on a Hata Kosen Ramune Carbonated Soft Drink for $1.99! These were soo soo many flavors to choose from, but i went on the safe side and got strawberry.  So I had a baka/ stupid moment and decided to rush and open this as soon as I got home and made a mess once it was opened! It had been shaken the whole ride back home, and I had completely forgot that it was a carbonated drink lol. I sure learned my lesson to wait. The drink tasted like strawberry but had a weird after taste at the end to me, but after drinking it some more I got use to it. I deff want to go back to try more flavors! They have them on Ebay, but it would be much cheaper to get it from the store!

   These Hello Panda Snacks that were $0.99  are my favorite! I had tried the chocolate filling ones that were at Walmart and I fell in love with them. They had all the other flavors at H Mart, but I really wanted to try the strawberry ones. I was not disappointed when I ate them they are still sooo good!

  I will definitely be going back again to get more snacks and will be sure to blog them as well! Oh and yes I will try to blog more real life wise in the future!! Till next time keep scrolling to see some of the pictures I took!





Um.. Sis I'm Trying To Take A Pic XD

I Seriously Want To Try These One Day But Not sure If It's Worth The Price XD


These Made Me Lol 



Soo Many!



Met Lee Kwang Soo Sorta Lol!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts