Smile Even When The Day Looks Gloomy

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hey everyone Dashay here hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 

                The past couple of days I have been contemplating on what I actually want to do with my life, and after thinking long and hard for the past couple of days, I decided to do something in the tech field. I'm not to sure yet but something along the lines of computers and web. With everyone going back to school, I know some are not and I just want to say don't beat yourself up over it or feel like you are a loser just because your not going to school at the same time as everyone else. I went to college right out of high school, and I wasn't feeling it.  I didn't have a drive to want to go to college everyday and better myself, so I took a break from school and I can honestly say I am glad I did. Doing so opened up my mind and made me see what I wanted to do with my life as well as my career goals. Do I regret taking the break? Nope I don't at all and would do it again. Sometimes you just need to unwind and let things take it course.

Oh before I forget, I will be doing more real life blog post suck as look of the day so look out fit that! So here is my first look of the day as well as bonus pics because why not! Also i'm a newbie at rl blogging so please bear with me!


Get The Look
Top: Worthington Sleeveless Banded Top-Drips Can Be Found Here!. When I saw this shirt at Jcpenney, I just had to have it it was just too cute to pass on. It may not seem like it, but this shirt is actually really nice and comfortable. I got it a size up for more comfort.

Bottoms: Levi's Perfectly Shaping Denim Capris. Mom found these at the thrift store and I am so so so glad she did. They are so comfortable and so stretchy. I usually don't wear capris because i'm short and they sometimes look like long jeans on me but not these, these are perfect!


I also did my nails today decided to do a quick pic still need to clean around the edges(was too lazy to do right away XD) I used  Sally Hansen Hard As Nails 4860-60 Lacey Lilac and Kleancolor 35 Starry Purple. Also can view on Instagram


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts